When following a guideline:
- Consider the source material — Define specific options best suited to the unique characteristics of your materials based upon factors from
fragility to page size and from project uniformity to organization. We’ll propose a workflow with format specific handling and capture.
- Avoid generalizations — Standardized capture resolutions are often byproducts of the printing industry. We’ll work with you to determine the
resolution that produces a quality digital file which can be repurposed again and again.
- Consider what makes sense — Bitonal, B&W, 24-bit RGB? Now that storage is cheap, you don’t have to compromise on file size and image quality.
With today’s technology, we can deliver the quality that your audience expects without additional costs.
- Be consistent — 4k long side is fine if all the materials are the same size, however, capturing at a constant PPI will lower the price of
your project as it reduces the set-up costs and the need for adjustments. Let us explain how this benefits your project.
- Choose the right workflow — Technical Metadata and Image QC are components of a successful imaging project. Our LUNA software
provides web access to your materials as part of our production process at no extra costs. Read below to learn how LUNA’s media asset management
features enhance project workflow.
Imaging projects deserve more than a cookie-cutter approach. Partner with us and we’ll work with you to tailor your guidelines to fit your project. Contact us.